HOLLYGOSSIP

Friday, March 1, 2013

Rihanna & Chris Brown Romance Is 'Unbreakable'

via glooce


Rihanna has spoken out about her controversial reconciliation with former flame Chris Brown, claiming that she has “very personal,” reasons for getting back together with him and now they are a couple once again their relationship is “unbreakable”.


The couple, who split in 2009 after the Don't Stop The Music singer brutally assault Rihanna, went public with their romance at the end of last year, following months of speculation they were getting back together. Despite the backlash against the romance, the 'Diamonds' star insists they're happy.

We got a fresh start and I'm thankful for that,” she told Elle magazine.

"And right now that's what we want, a great friendship that's unbreakable. Now that we're adults we can do this right.”

When asked why she got back with the singer after what he had done to her she admitted it wasn't a snap decision.

I have my own reasons, very very private reasons,” she said of taking Brown back. “Very personal. A lot of things. Bottom line is - I know him. I had a lot to think about and I had a lot of time to think about it. I was trying to do this for myself.”

Rihanna has been criticised as a bad role model for other women who've suffered domestic abuse, but claims the decision to get back with Chris was for herself, no-one else.

"I did not notice how many women were going through the same thing I was,” she revealed, “I didn't notice how many women were in a limbo of love, a dilemma. And with every aspect there was a different crowd of women who identified with different things."

She went on to insist getting back together wasn't a sign she'd “accepted,” his behaviour four years ago.

"No, I didn't 'accept' anything! I'm not accepting anything that's wrong! What's wrong is wrong, no matter who it's coming from and that's just that," she claimed.

At the first celeb event they attended as a couple, The Grammy Awards earlier this month, the star gave an emotional performance of her latest track 'Stay'.

Asked if it was influenced by Chris she revealed: "Stay is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever".

You don't have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don't want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he (Chris Brown) is the one I have that kind of relationship with.”

While she maybe happy with Chris now, the star wouldn't admit that she's got marriage or baby plans for the couple.

"Shall I say this? I will probably have a kid," she added.

"(who'll be the father?) I can't tell you that. It's not my business. It's God's business."

Source 2



No comments:

Post a Comment