HOLLYGOSSIP

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christina Aguilera Slams Former 'Voice' Winners

via glooce


Christina Aguilera has hit out at the former winners of The Voice after losing her final act.

Dez Duron was voted out of the NBC talent competition this week, leaving Aguilera without any contestants in the show.


However, the 'Your Body' singer has now told Us Weekly that winning The Voice is no guarantee of success.

"[My former act] Chris Mann, prime example," she said. "Came in fourth last year. It's like, ultimately, who's the real winner? Who's Javier [Colon]? Who's Jermaine [Paul]? At this point, I think it's all about Chris Mann, thank you!"

Aguilera added that she believes Duron can be successful without a talent show, citing her own experience of losing Star Search in 1990.

"I lost [a talent show] myself earlier on in my career," she said. "I've gone on to do much bigger and better things - some people don't even know what Star Search was! I'm sure Dez will say the same in his own way one day."

Cee Lo Green's act Cody Belew was also voted out of The Voice this week, leaving Trevin Hunte, Nicholas David, Cassadee Pope, Terry McDermott, Amanda Brown and Melanie Martinez in the competition.

The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays on NBC.

source 


No comments:

Post a Comment