HOLLYGOSSIP

Monday, December 3, 2012

Kristin Chenoweth dating former Bachelor Jake Pavelka

via glooce

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Making for a surprising Hollywood pair, it looks like Kristin Chenoweth and former “Bachelor” Jake Pavelka are now an official item.

Coyly speaking about their fairly new romance, “The Good Wife” actress told People mag, “We have been spending a little time together.”

Although Kristin admits fitting dates into her schedule can sometimes be difficult, she explained that after suffering a head injury on set earlier this year, she is more focused on her happiness.

"A lot of people know that I got hurt in July," Chenoweth said, adding, "I am doing so much better but I think it slowed me down and I've realized life is short. I want to do things that make me happy."

The 44 year-old Hollywood beauty, and Pavelka, 34, reportedly met back at an event in October and have since been spotted out together, most recently a local café near Jake’s Texas home.

Source 2



No comments:

Post a Comment