HOLLYGOSSIP

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kelly Osbourne Apologizes After Wearing $250,000 Nail Polish to Emmy Awards

Via glooce

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kelly Osbourne issued a Twitter apology of sorts on Wednesday after the Fashion Police host was criticized for wearing a $250,000 manicure to the Emmys on Sunday.

“I see that my nail polish has offended some of you,” she write, “however I see your point, but it was a once in a lifetime experience. #MyApologies.”

“Please forgive me for not regretting it,” she continued. “It made me feel like a queen!”


Osbourne, 27, wore a p0lish created by jeweler Azature that consisted of 267-carats of black diamond. Although the polish came with a hefty price tag, Osbourne says she she did not drop a penny to wear it on Sunday.

“I was just lucky enough to be the one that got picked to wear it,” she said.

Source 2


No comments:

Post a Comment